Black trout adit ,
- General description:
At 25 m under the earth a 600 meter long adit served as a
drainage tunnel for the lead- and silver mine. It was bored
in 1821-1835 and is now used for guided tours by boat.
guides, book in advance.
- Subjects of interest:
- Silver mine, Lead mine,
- Countries of interest:
- Subterranean visit: Yes
- Information on sale: Yes
- Disabled entrance : Don't know
- Entrance fee : Unknown
- Opening information:
- Dates and times:
- All year round from 8:00 till dusk. For groups also at night on
- Days of the week : MTWTFSS
- First opened in 1957
- Association for the District of Tarnowskie Góry, Tourist service Bureau
- Ul. Gliwicka 2
- 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry
- 00 48 32 285 4996 / 285 2981
- 00 48 32 285 4996
Mining museum Tarnowskie Gory
Back to the Souterrains homepage (www.souterrains.org)
Souterrains accepts no responsibility for errors in this information.
This information can be used with reference to the source and author.
Page automatically generated by computer database at: 7/05/2005