Dolaugothi Gold mines ,
- General description:
Gold mine started in Roman times and continued into the 20th
century. There is a guided tour underground that takes 1 hour.
Children under 5 are not allowed underground.
- Subjects of interest:
- Gold mine,
- Countries of interest:
- Subterranean visit: Yes
- Information on sale: Yes
- Disabled entrance : Yes
- Entrance fee : Child: Admission/underground tour:1.30/1.80, Adult: Admission/underground tour:2.60/3.60, Groups: Family:6.50/9.00
- Opening information:
- Dates and times:
- Open from 14th of April till 17th of September Daily from 10-5.
Groups can be booked at other times. Last tour underground at 5.
- Days of the week : MTWTFSS
- First opened in (Unknown)
- Dolaugothi Gold mines
- SA19 8RR Llanwrdu, Carmartenshire
- Great Britain
- 00 44 1558 650359 / 825146
Dolaucothi Gold Mines
Back to the Souterrains homepage (www.souterrains.org)
Souterrains accepts no responsibility for errors in this information.
This information can be used with reference to the source and author.
Page automatically generated by computer database at: 7/05/2005