Kentucky Coal Mining Museum ,
- General description:
Groundplanns, photographs, Electric locomotive and more heavy
The coal mine originates from the beginning of the 20th century.
There is a walk to a large coal loading facility near-by.
- Subjects of interest:
- Coal mine,
- Countries of interest:
- United States of America (USA),
- Subterranean visit: No
- Information on sale: Yes
- Disabled entrance : Yes
- Entrance fee : Adult: :$ 3.00, Child: :$ 2.00
- Opening information:
- Dates and times:
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday: 13:00 - 16:00
After hours and groups tours are available by reservation.
- Days of the week : MTWTFSS
- First opened in 1994
- Kentucky Coal Mining Museum
- Benham, Harlan County, Kentucky
- The United States of America (USA)
Kentucky Coal Mining Museum
Back to the Souterrains homepage (www.souterrains.org)
Souterrains accepts no responsibility for errors in this information.
This information can be used with reference to the source and author.
Page automatically generated by computer database at: 7/05/2005