Schaubergwerk Arthurstollen ,
- General description:
1.5 hours guided tour in the 7/8 C underground. Warm clothing and
good shoes are advised.
The site was closed as a copper-mine in 1975/1977 and was opened for
the public in 1997.
Motorway from Salzburg take exit
- Subjects of interest:
- Copper mine,
- Countries of interest:
- Subterranean visit: Yes
- Information on sale: Yes
- Disabled entrance : Yes
- Entrance fee : Child: 6-16:ATS 40, Adult: :ATS 80, Groups: Students:ATS 70
- Opening information:
- Dates and times:
- From May till mid-Oktober, Tuesday till Sunday from 10:00 till 16:00
and after enquiries. Closed on Mondays
- Days of the week : MTWTFSS
- First opened in 1997
- Schaubergwerk Arthurstollen
- A 5600 St. Johan im Pongau, Einoden
- 00 43 6462 4807
Back to the Souterrains homepage (www.souterrains.org)
Souterrains accepts no responsibility for errors in this information.
This information can be used with reference to the source and author.
Page automatically generated by computer database at: 7/05/2005